Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brrrrr! Its Cold . . .

When I got up the thermometer out side on the front read 31 degrees, it is a remote repeater to a station inside the house.  The other thermometer on the back patio is analog and read about freezing.  The weather station on the hill a couple of miles from us said it got down to 27 degrees.

I do not care, it is just cold.  Cold in the garage where my model work station is, so I can not build comfortably.  Build or repair more likely.  I have to bring the epoxy glue inside and immerse it in a cup of hot water to get it to do what I want it to do.

Read in the paper we may have snow this weekend.  No let up for a while.  We will just sit it out.

Keep warm.  See where there is a freeze warning for New Orleans.  Bundle up and stay comfortable.

No comments: