Monday, September 14, 2009

Today and Tomorrow

Time is passing, as it always does, it moves on. And time is running out for my relationship with USAA. I do not place much hope in the future regarding them. The "giant conglomerant" syndrome has taken over what was once a superior operation. To many MBAs have been hired and the complexion of USAA has changed - for the worse.

The 15th is Tuesday and I guess I will punch them off my contacts list since I do not have access to my accounts any more. And I will get my spouse to sign the transfer request and we are done doing stockmarket business with them. We do not have a large account with them but always felt it was a safe way to do business and that we would get trusted service.

Well, they are trust worthy, but since I can no longer make transactions via the Internet, then they are worthless regarding service. So I will just move what's there over to Fidelity and not have to worry about it anymore.

Judie reminded me that on the 15th we will have been in this house for seven years. Maybe by this time next year Armed Forces Insurance or AFBA may be the insurer. Who knows, it will come down to who has the best deal. If it remains USAA so be it, but if it becomes AFI or ABFA then we will change.

No comments: