Friday, February 12, 2010

Its Official . . .

Its official, the recorded official snow measurement is 12.5 inches of snow here in Weatherford. A record for this area and this time of year. I guess the name fits, Weatherford.

Doesn't that ensemble look very comfortable? Nice cool seats and even cooler Chimera. Really tempting isn't it?

Listening to the TV in the back ground, lots of downed power lines, the trees are over loaded and are crashing down on the power lines. So quite a few folks do not have any juice. I knew there was a reason to buy in an area with underground utilities. No downed lines for us. The major lines got cleared around here a while back. Yep, the power companies butchered the trees but now we are all happy with it.

This is truly an unusual event, its not getting snow, its the amount of the snow. Good that it is beginning to melt. I am sure it will be gone soon enough.
I wonder how many roofs caved in? I do know the car deals had those awnings covering their wares, some of which are not collapsed on the vehicles. I guess they can not win for losing. Bad year, topped by this crappy weather and top it off with collapsed awnings.

I sense the sun is about to come out. That will really make things change.

No comments: