Saturday, May 28, 2011

Winds Up . . .

No RC flying to speak of, getting tired of just fixing airplanes. But I needed to do that to really get ready for when wind conditions are ideal.

Got my Mountaineer back from hail damage repair, the job was just super, looks almost new to me. Costly but then I intend to keep the vehicle a while so might as well get it done and the insurance company paid for most of it.

A neighbor runs a paint and repair shop, so had him do it. Service King did the estimate and I did not like the looks of their operation. The Oneil's gave me a modest $50 "good neighbor" discount and really did a superior job. They were recommended to me by the local Lincoln Mercury dealer, also a neighbor.

Felt trapped without a second vehicle but we got by very easily on one car for a short period of time.

No comments: