Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rough Night, Last Night

As predicted thunderstorms blew into the area.  About midnight, I heard a great deal thunder and goings on but we did not get any rain or hail.   It sounded pretty violent and close by but not over us.

I am guessing the upper winds cut the tops out of the storms and they broke up before doing any harm to us.

That brings me to Fritzina, she spent the night in a shoe again.  She has been using the flower pot on the top shelve of the Baker's Rack but last night I guess the elements drove her into the protective shoe.  It was not particularly cool, in the mid 70s or so, so it was not the temperature that drove her to the shoe. 
This shows that they have a little intelligence after all.  They are smart enough to take cover in bad situations.  I am impressed with these lizards.

If only life was as that simple for us.

No comments: