Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Am Dismayed . . .

I am dismayed to learn that two police officers were gunned down in Ferguson, MO last night.  They were allegedly "ambushed."  And when fellow officers went to help, they were allegedly taunted by the bystanders.

I was dismayed that the Attorney General of United States of America did not stand up and forth rightly say in his so call "scathing report" that the police officer involved was indeed innocent. I was dismayed that the Attorney General did not validate directly the Grand Jury's determination. I was dismayed that the scathing report did not forth rightly come out and say the young man shot did not have his hands in the air and was not surrendering to the officer he had just assaulted.  Where is the integrity?

I was dismayed that the President of the United States stepped into the fray and stirred it up even more.

I was dismayed racial icons took falsehoods and drove them across our great nation to further raise racial irritation. 

Where was the peace?  Where was the truth?  It was all buried in racial diatribe by the leading politicians of our nation.  How disgusting.

How many more people have to be shot and wounded in Ferguson, MO?  I blame the Attorney General of the United States of America.  His biased report has furthered the already bad situation.  He could not just stand up and face reality, and worse would not do what he actually acknowledged in his report.

Yes, racial bias remains.  But it is not white on black, it is black on white.  The roles have changed but the name of the game has not.

I wish I knew the answer.  The President certainly does not know it.  The US Attorney General does not know it.  The Democrats certainly do not know it.  I pray for those who are trapped in this mess and who can not get out it.

No comments: