Thursday, December 10, 2009

And I thought it was Cold . . .

I thought it was cold the other day, not - wrong. It is cold now. It was 23.6 this AM when I got up - about 6:30. It is now really cold.

But it is bright outside and I am sure the Christmas shoppers will be out looking for the bargans. Some sales flyers in the newspaper this AM. All the merchants are trying to tempt you to come in and shop. If their heaters are going they have a chance, don't ya think?

Must be a lot of E-Shopping going on. I made a small order at a hobby place, nationally and internationally used by us RCers and they were extremely slow in acknowledgeing the the order and shipping it. That can only mean they are really doing a lot of business. For them that's good, for me it means a long delay getting the parts I needed. Oh, well, tis the season.

No comments: