Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Heat Is On. . . .

The local temperature hit a 100 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday.  Local weather people say more of the same today and no rain in the forecast.  Indeed we don't even seem to have the puffy white clouds that are so common in Texas.  Though the weathermen say the humidity is rising.

It is just hot.  My outdoor temperature transmitter for my indoor temperature read out broke.  I guess it got to hot or something.  I opened it up and did not find any spiders or such, it was nice and clean inside.  I changed the batteries and the little red LED came on, then off as to indicate "I am okay."  But the indoor receiver does not change from a reading on minus 40 degrees (C or F, does not matter as that is the cross point for both temperature measurements).

I guess I just got fried.

Oh well, that is North Texas for you.

No comments: