Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Express Scripts/TRICARE . . .

Just hung up on Express Scripts/TRICARE because the answering computer would not let me speak to a real person.  I went through five or six reiterations with the computer.  I am asking for a "live person" and the computer wants an invoice number.

The computer then decided I should finally talk to a service representative.  About that time I finally figured out how to make changes to my account payment procedures via the Internet.  There were no explanations, and their syntaxes did not make sense to me.  I finally figured out their syntaxes and made the changes via the Internet.

But why do they so valiantly oppose connecting you to a live person?  Yes, I know, they do not want to pay for alive person and shuttle you off to a computer.  But the computer can not figure out what you want and since it does fit what they want it to, then they recycle you back through the same routine.  On me they cycled through six times, even one time where I pressed the O button on the phone.  Finally the computer decided I needed to talk to a service representative.  They make it hard to converse with a live human.

Fortunately about that time I broke the code on the Internet window and got the changes made to my satisfaction.  So that being completed, I hung up.

It is very demeaning and irritating to deal with a non-human entity.

No comments: