Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Friends Again . . ."

I managed to link up with former Fraternity Brother Hank Bernard. It was a nice thing to see the return email and now Hank is in my address book. I had sent a letter in the dark so to speak and it struck gold!

But the more interesting side issue is that Hank and I had a common friend from New Iberia, Leon Harris. And since Leon and I communicate quite a bit, I sent a message to Leon with Hank's email address (with his approval).

Today, I saw Leon's email to Hank. I hope they are well linked up now.

Our worlds grow and yet shrink. Our youthful buddies come back into contact. Today we are so mobile you never know where we end up. Hank ended up in Lafayette, just a few miles from New Iberia. Leon ended up in Grants Pass, Oregon, many mucho miles away in the mountains.

Ahh, that's life. . .

No comments: