Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Windows 10

I have concluded Windows 10 is a piece of crap.  First I noted that they deleted solitaire and the entire games suit.  That I suppose is now on X box or some other place where one has to pay for it.

So I finally decide to pay for the solitaire and it is another hurtle to get through.  No help.  No instructions, no nothing, Nada!

When I do get some to show up, if flashes on the screen,  the flash takes about five or six times to figure out what it says.  That leads you to another piece of crap, a Windows Password.  What password?

Finally figure that out.  Got a password and it does not work.  With that I gave up.  Just a piece of crap, no help unless you pay a fee.  All it is is a system to collect more money.  It down loads free and one must do it because old Windows 7 is no longer supported.  Windows 8/8.1 probably is in the trash can too.  So one must down load the allegedly "free" Windows 10.  Well nothing is free, got to pay either a monthly fee or an annual fee for solitaire.  No idea how that works because I can not get there because of a lack of function understandable instructions.

I guess I have to just give up on solitaire.  I am stuck with Windows 10.

Not a happy camper, like I said it is a piece of crap.

No comments: