Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Iris . . ;


Another late bloomer at the top,  Almost the same as the one we had in Argyle, a Lily Ponds.  I am sure it is not that particular variety.  Pretty none-the-less.

The other one up next to the late bloomer is a volunteer.  I do not recall it .  It is pretty too.  I will nourish it and see if it will make more Rhrizones.  I like it and move it to a more lighted location after it blooms.

They are all just about finished for the year.  I will have to thin them out a bit.  We will give some of them a way.

Panted some Gladiolas in front where the bushes were.  Judie did not like the scrawny bushes and had them ripped out.  She also got some more purple Lantanas, they are extended across that same area.  Lantanas are perennial and will get larger, spread out and take up some of the blank space.

No comments: