Sunday, June 10, 2018

Windows 10 . . .

Well the operating system is working better.  I made a mistake and allowed Bing to be a browser and now I can not get rid of the thing.  It has embedded itself and even though I can go in and remove it from the start program it reinserts itself.

I have found many consider it a nuisance virus.  That is it acts like a virus in that it is very hard to get rid of and is a nuisance since it is there and is of no value to the operation of the computer.

I now open Windows Edge and select MSN and that opens the MSN browser.  Then I go up to left corner of the screen and close the Bing application and that leaves MSN running by itself.  It just means I have to go through a couple more steps to void it off the system but it only do that until I close MSN again and then it is back again.

Live and learn.  Be warned Google/Chrome/Chromium will do unwanted things to your computer.  They are trying to make a niche for themselves and end up pissing everybody off.  So as of now, I have removed Chrome from my computer.  It still pushes to be down loaded but now I am alert to it and will not agree that.

Hot outside, 93 degrees and potential to hit 95 today.  I work a little while then come in and cool off.  I do get little things done here and there.

No comments: